Lord Petyr Baelish
Petyr Baelish aka Littlefinger is the smart, talented, cunning, and Big dreamer person in the HBOTV show, Game of Thrones. He was the person behind all fights between Starks and Lannister. He manipulated the information and starts fights between families.
For the love of Lady Catelyn Stark, he started all games. And after her death, he again, he killed Lady Lysa Arryn, his wife, the lady of the Vale, to get Sansa.
Lord Baelish was from a low family background and always wanted to get the name of a big family like Stark’s, Lannister. But his ways of getting a place in a high family was wrong and cunning and creating fights between families. And So he was killed, in season 6, by Arya, after Sansa Sentenced him to death.
12 Quotes by Petyr Baelish aka Littlefinger Of Game of Thrones
- “Money buys a man silence for a time, a bolt in the heart buys it forever.”
- “Everybody dies sooner or later. Don’t worry about your death. Worry about your life. Take charge of your life. For as long as it lasts.”
- “Know your strengths, use them wisely, and one man be worth of 10,000 men.”
- “There is no justice in the world, not unless we make it.”
- “Every ambitious move is a gamble.”
- “Sometimes, when I try to understand a person’s motives, I play a little game. I assume the worst. What’s the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say, or doing what they do.”
- “Knowledge is power.”
- “A man with no motive is a man no one suspects. Always keep your foes confused. If they don’t know who you are or what you want, they can’t know what you plan to do next.”
- “Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
- “It doesn’t matter what we want. Once we get it, then we want something else.”
- “Ah Stark’s, quick tempers, slow minds.”
- “Don’t fight in the north or the south. Fight every battle, everywhere, always in your mind. Everyone is your enemy, everyone is your friend, every possible series of events is happening, all at once. Live that way, and nothing will surprise you.”