Almost everyone knows about the Garyvee who use the internet and social media and have a little bit of connection with business, freelancing, entrepreneurship, marketing, selling, coaching, speaking, and online money making. Gary Vaynerchuk a.k.a GaryVee is the authentic example of not giving a shit about other people’s opinions and just knowing your craft.
Garyvee is a serial entrepreneur, Worldwide public speaker, best-selling author, investor, and internet influencer His work and words not only motivate you but also make your point of view and mindset clear about you and your life. His content primary focus is on happiness and knowing your true why instead of making money and living an unhappy life.
In this post, I am going to share his 15 life-changing lessons taken from his YouTube channel and Public speaking events. You can find more about the GaryVee on his YouTube channel here.
15 life Changing lessons from GaryVee:
- “Stop overthinking and start putting and showing your talent. If you are waiting to be perfect, then it will never happen because no one is perfect. It’s all about learning and growing.”
- “You have a choice. Either you live in pain in a fight with your parents for 5 years and do what you want to do and accomplish and achieve according to your will and talent. Or start acting and making your parents happy and living a sad and painful life forever. I think the first 5 years for pain is easy and genuine over the next 60 or 80 years.”
- “Don’t listen to anybody else but yourself. It’s your life, and it’s your happiness and success. But, if you follow other people’s opinions and views, then you will never get the satisfaction in life even after getting millions of dollars.”
- “Build your business around interest and hobbies. Because it’s better to be happy to make $500,000 per year than making $4 million and be miserable. I really believe that.”
- “Stop being feared. Stop living the way you were raised. Be the person you are.”
- “Just believe in yourself and your strategies. You will make mistakes, but it’s the way you will learn what’s working and what’s not. My Vayner Media’s success totally depends on my past mistakes.”
- “Just ask yourself this simple question. What you love and then start doing this for the whole of your life. You can monetize what you love. Stop crying and just keep hustling.”
- “You need to care about you what you want and need. You can’t worry about what I am saying. You can’t worry about whoever your flavor of the month is right. Maybe I am your flavor of the month now. And your mom’s point of view. And your older brother who guides you with wisdom, but he wants you to be a lawyer. But you don’t to be a lawyer. You want to be a street artist. You want to take chances of being entrepreneurs or the reverse. I am not giving advice to everybody. The only advice I will give to everybody is to do you. To define what your north star is. To understand yourself. What makes you tick. This is all that matters.”
- “If you actually looked at what you had, instead of you don’t, I don’t have millions of dollars, I am not famous, I don’t have this. If you spend all your time on what you have versus on what you don’t have, you will be the happiest person on earth.”
- “Know your why and purpose and live life for what you are created. Not for your parents, family, or some friends, but for yourself. This your life and it’s your responsibility.”
- The biggest reason people are not happy now because they value somebody else opinions more than they value their own. Your mother’s point of view on you, your wife, boyfriend, girlfriend’s point of view on you, your homi’e point of view on you. The reason I am super happy that nobody can tell me anything.”
- “When you fall in love with the game and process, not money, car, or the cool lifestyle, everything’s different. Because you already won that’s real. It sounds cliche but it’s real.”
- “If you want this, if you want bling bling, if you want to buy Jets if you want to shop anything, work. That’s how you get it.”
- “You find what you are looking for. I am watching so many people for the last 2 years. They look for negativity. Look for something that’s wrong. And then I look around the world and I find ridiculously beautiful things every day. Thousands of kinds act randomly by people. 24 hours finds the good, 24 hours looking for positivity could change your life.”
- “If you are happy and making less money, It’s okay. But if you are not happy, you hate your job, you could do something about it instead of blaming your boss, teacher, system, country, or your mom. Do something about it.”
I hope this post will help in changing your mindset. Learn here more about Life-changing lessons and an Inspirational lifestyle.