We all love ourselves, but we don’t take care of ourselves and it’s true. We all love ourselves because we don’t want to be hurt, we want to be happy, rich, wise, peaceful, successful, etc. But we don’t take care of ourselves. Self-care is not just taking care of your body, dressing, or routine stuff, but it includes your inner world.
Self Care is taking care of mind, soul, emotions, knowledge, wisdom, courage, talent, skills, and the list goes on. Premium self-care is not just a choice, but it’s our duty. It’s our duty to take care of our mind and happiness, emotions, and actions, habits and skills, self-esteem and confidence, etc.
In this post, I Am going to share the list of 67 best sayings and quotes about self-care and its Importance. Self-care and its worth are important to be aware of.
Because Only guidance and awareness give you the courage to take charge of your life and make it great. And on the other hand, ignorance leads to nowhere but to darkness.
But before jump into the self-care quotes, let me share general tips for self-care. Making these 20 tips part of your life will help you in more growth, success, and happiness in life.
- Build strong morning habits
- Get Enough sleep (7 or 8 hours ) every night
- Exercise daily for at least a half-hour
- Eating healthy food
- Less use of social media
- Celebrate small wins
- Read good books
- Keep the circle of positive people
- Spare time for your family
- Learning new skills
- A daily journal of gratitude
- Be the person to give and contribute
- Spending time in nature
- Pay yourself
- Start living in every moment of life
- Don’t blame and complain
- Love your job
- Love new challenges
- Plan you’re each day
- Practice mediation
67 Best Self Care Quotes and Sayings;
- ” If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.” – Wayne Dyer.
- “You can’t take care of anyone else unless you first take care of yourself.” – Michael Hyatt.
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi.
- “Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what’s left of you.” – Katie Reed.
- “Self-Care equals success.” – Dixie L. Nichols
- “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” – Maya Angelou
- “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey.
- “The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.” – Anna Quindlen
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” – Dan Pearce.
- “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” – Sophia Loren
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one start to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” – Richelle E. Goodrich.
- “If you want to help her, you need to help yourself first. No one serves their friends by grinding themselves into dust on the altar of compassion.” – Seanan McGuire, In an Absent Dream.
- “Just when you feel you have no time to relax, know that this is the moment you most need to make time to relax.” – Matt Haig
- “Invent your world. Surround yourself with people, color, sounds, and work that nourish you.”
- “Allow yourself to enjoy each happy moment in your life.” – Steve Maraboli.
- “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” – Mandy Hale
- “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself. ” – Steve Maraboli.
- “Self-care sometimes is doing the things that will make your next 2 hours difficult, but your next 10 years easier.” – x.thoughts
- “Sleep is our recharge function and our reset button. And we all need a reset button sometimes.”
– Sam Owen,
- “Self-care is not a waste of time; self-care makes your use of time more sustainable.”
– Jackie Viramontez.
- “You are here, alive and awake and for whatever reasons you have fought your battles, it’s time to start focusing on what strengths pulled you up when the entire world had knocked you down.
That’s where the virtue in self grows.”
– Nikki Rowe
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn.
- “Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.”- Buddha
- “Keep good company, read good books, love good things and cultivate soul and body as faithfully as you can.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “Caring for your body, mind, and spirit is your greatest and grandest responsibility. It’s about listening to the needs of your soul and then honoring them.” – Kristi Ling.
- “If you do not respect your own wishes, no one else will. You will simply attract people who disrespect you as much as you do.” – Vironika Tugaleva.
- “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”
– Edward Stanley
- “Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.” – André Gide
- “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.”
– Rob Liano
- “Do something every day that is loving towards your body and gives you the opportunity to enjoy the sensations of your body.” – Golda Poretsky
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
- “There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” – Aldous Huxley
- “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” – D. Furstenberg
- “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.” – Madonna.
- “As important as it is to have a plan for doing work, it is perhaps more important to have a plan for rest, relaxation, self-care, and sleep.” – Akiroq Brost.
- “You are a VIP, a very important person so take care with self care. If not you, who? If not now, when?”
– Toni Hawkins
- “It’s more than a bath; it’s a transformative experience. You’re searching for buoyancy in the soul, and a spring in your step.” – Amy Leigh Mercree.
- “To establish true self-esteem, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” – Denis Waitley
- “It’s my choice to be beautiful. It’s my choice to be ugly. And it’s my choice to decide what those words actually mean.”
― Virginia Petrucci
- “When you can’t find your purpose in a day, make it to look after yourself.” – Dodie Clark
- “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” – T. Harv Eker.
- “Be you, love you. All ways, always.” – Alexandra Elle.
- “Self-love for me means accepting who I am and dealing with the perceived flaws that I live with.” – Malebo Sephodi.
- “Always make decisions that prioritize your inner peace.” – Izey Victoria Odiase
- “When nobody celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside.” – Joel Osteen.
- “The amount of time an individual may spend pondering over what his neighbor has and what he does not is equivalent to the amount of time the individual has lost in becoming an equal to his neighbors.”
– Victoria Addino
- “Self-care is allowing yourself to appreciate the moment for what it is, instead of wishing it was something else.” – Sharon Pearson
- “If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?” – Maya Angelou
- “The value of self-care and self-love is often underestimated. It starts with you. You can’t give what you don’t have.”
- “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does—that makes you a winner right there.” – Venus Williams
- “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” – Jack Kornfield
- “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” – Johnny Depp.
- “Inner peace beings, the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.” – Pema Chodron
- “A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.” – Ken Keyes.
- “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary.
- “The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.” – Deborah Day
- “I love you but I got to love me more.” ― Peggi Speers
- “Stand up for who you are. Respect your Self and ignite the divine sparks in you. Access your powers. Choose your rights and work together with others to bring blessings into the lives.” – Amit Ray.
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck.
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. “
- “Self-care has become a new priority, the revelation that it’s perfectly permissible to listen to your body and do what it needs.”
– Francis Ryan.
- “Take the time off, The world will not fall apart without you.” – Malebo Sephodi.