Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones, by HBO TV, is the show and drama of this century. This show based on the fantasy novel series “A Song of Ice and Fire” written by George R. R. Martin.
Game of Thrones is amazing, unique, and interesting from other shows in plots, character development, the true nature of kings and soldiers, storytelling, and dialogues.
In this post, I am going to share a list of the 33 best Game of throne quotes, lessons, and famous sayings from the characters. Even this show is written in the sense of historical fiction and fantasy, but still, the themes of the lessons from the story are applied to our moderns world.
Just taking the lessons from the Game of Thrones show and making it part of life, one not only we can change his own life but also can bring significant change in the environment and people’s lives. So let jump in and check what we can learn from the Game of Thrones show.
33 Best Game of Thrones Quotes
1.“If you want a whore, buy one. If you want a Queen, earn her.”
2. “The man who fears losing has already lost.”
3. “A bruise is a lesson… and each lesson makes us better.”
4. “Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.”
5.“Fear cuts deeper than swords.”
6.“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
7. “It takes courage to admit fear.”
8. “The great thing about reading is that it broadens your life”
9. “A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep.”
10. ” Everybody dies sooner or later. Don’t worry about your death. Worry about your life. Take charge of your life. For as long as it lasts.”
11. “You can only help the people from a position of strength.”
12. “You want to lead one day, then learn how to follow.”
13.“Mind needs books like a sword need a whetstone.”
14. “We can trust no one but ourselves alone.”
15. “We find true friends in the battlefields.”
16. “Boys will never be boys forever, so let them experience the world to learn.”
17. “Sometime anger makes people do unfortunate things.”
18. “Books and knowledge are of no value if you are not using it for solving the current problems.”
19. “There are always lessons in failures.”
20. “If one man is alive because of you, you should be proud.”
21. “It’s never too late to stop killing people and start helping people.”
22. “Quality takes time.”
23. “No matter who you are, no matter how strong you are, sooner or later, you will face circumstances beyond your control.”
24. “Nothing more hateful than failing to protect the one you love.”
25. “A single day of freedom is much worth than a lifetime in chains.”
26. “We do not choose our destiny, but we must do our duty. Great or small, we must do our duty.”
27. “Here, man gets what he earns, when he earns it.”
28. “If you are practicing for a fight, you should practice right.”
29. “Calling yourself king does not make you one.”
30. “A man without friends is a man without power.”
31. “love is the death of duty.”
32. “Every hurt is a lesson, and every lesson makes you better.”
33. “There is nothing more sickening than a man in love.”
We can learn so many things from these Game of Thrones quotes and lessons and bring change in our mindset and lives. Just learning one thing and making it part of your life will give you the control of your future and life.
Learn here more life-changing lessons and great lifestyle