Ever heard of Ginger tea? Everyone today is following the trend of different types of teas but does anyone knows Ginger Tea benefits?
There is masala tea, chai tea, cardamon tea and many more. Although these types of teas are refreshing and boost our energy but Ginger tea ranks above all in terms of its benefits. Ginger is a root that can be used as a fresh, dry or powdered form.
Ginger tea has a lot of benefits for example
- It helps cure a common cold and flu, used as a home remedy for treating cold since ancient times
- reduces blood pressure
- eases muscle aches
- helps battle nausea, especially nausea caused by chemotherapy or surgery
- a home remedy to treat morning sickness
- it is anti-inflammatory in nature
- eases menstrual pains
- fights fungus benefits the respiratory system
- improves digestion by increasing metabolism which can help reduce weight
How to make Ginger Tea without milk/ Recipe of Ginger tea without milk
How to make Ginger Tea with milk/ Recipe of Ginger Tea with milk