If no one is reading your content or blog posts then, your article and content is a waste of time, energy, and resources. Most of the time users and readers visit our content article and after reading two lines they bounce back because they feel bored, and they left our blog and website.
That’s not only affecting our blog and website ranking, but it also shows that we are creepy content creators and writers.
To get readers’ attention, focus, and make them your lifelong followers, you have to optimize and craft your content in an amazing and interesting way.
You have to craft your content that will not only provide information to the reader, but also be easy to understand and in an interested tone and language.
In this post, I am going to share a list of 7 tips to keep readers interested in your article and content. With these simple tips and ways, you can not only can improve your blog ranking, but also get loyal customers and followers for your blog and website.
7 Tips To Keep Readers Interested in Your Articles and Content
1. Problem-Solving and Attention-grabbing clickable Title for your article. Your title is a gateway for your reader to your article and content. Crafting an amazing and problem-solving or value-adding title will attract more readers to your article.
It doesn’t matter how amazing is your blog content if your title sucks and brings no attention, then your valuable content is useless.
It’s your content title that will attract users and readers to your blog posts and pages.
So before start writing an article, craft an amazing attention-grabbing and clickable tile. Write the title that will provide meaning and will build curiosity in your reader’s mind, and the reader defiantly clicks and open your content.
2. Concise but powerful Intro of the Article. Your content and article will either excite your reader or will give them a reason to leave and check another relative post and article.
Always, plan a concise, to the point intro. What is this article about, and what will the user get from reading this content, must be included in your content intro. Such a type of value-adding and problem-solving intro will keep the reeds to the end of your blog posts.
Lengthy or irrelevant blog intro will make bore your visitors and after reading two lines they bounce back from your blog.
3. Use Small Paragraphs and sentences. Using small paragraphs and sentences will improve your audience’s understanding and will keep them interested in your content.
Lengthy and complex paragraphs and sentences will confuse your readers, and they will try hard to build the flow for the content.
Small paragraphs not only give good look to your blog content and presentation, but also keep the reader’s mind in inflow with easily understandable content.
4. Divide Your content into subheadings and bullets. The division of lengthy and big articles into subheadings and bullets makes it easy for your reader to follow and understand the topic step-by-step.
Section or blocks for your blog topic will make it easy for your readers to move from one level to the next level. When the topic is divided into small sub-parts, then it’s easy to understand and remember.
5. Tell a story and share your personal experiences. Storytelling is a great way to grab your audience’s attention and keep them reading your content and articles.
Develop a story or just share your personal experience about the topic, and the subject will keep your visit to the end of the content.
Sharing stories of your client or experts in the niche is also great to catch your audience’s attention and keep them interested to read your blog content.
6. Share some data, research, report, and third-party trusted source. Using facts and figures will or reports from market research, case study or some experiences is always a tool of interest and passion.
Such kinds of reports or checklists build reader curiosity and keep them to the end of the content. Data and figures also improve your content authoritativeness and help in search engine ranking.
7. Use infographics and a visual guide. Infographics improve your visitor’s understanding of the topic. The use of pictures and videos can keep your reader interested, and they will love to read and check the infographics or visual guide written words.
Use content is only useful if your followers and reader get benefit from it. And the best way to keep your user interested in your content is by crafting an amazing title and concise but problem-sling intro for your blog post and content pages. Learn here about Article Writing and blogging.