Students are the future of the nation. with the right mindset and perceptive students not only can change their nation but also bring a lot of change in the world. Quotes for Students is a small collection of great saying that pulls your inner will to do great things in life.
With the use of these quotes, student, in everyday life, will stay motivated and energetic to do something big and great in life. These quotes will inspire the students for a big vision and purpose in life. Its will give them the confidence to be fearless in life.
30 Motivational and Inspirational Quotes for Students;
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.” __ R Collier
- “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” __ Napoleon Hill
- To change bad habits, we must study the habits of successful role models. __ Jack Canfield
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” __Helen Hayes
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”__Thomas Jefferson
- “I’ve failed over and over and over in my life and that is why I succeed.” __ Michael Jordan
- If you think you can or if you think you can’t, either way, you are right. __ Anthony Robbins
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” __ Eric Thomas
- “I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.”__Elon Musk
- “A room without books is like a body without a soul.” __ Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” __ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Unless you have tried to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.” __ Ronald E. Osborn
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”__ Joshua J. Marine
- “Real education enhances the dignity of a human being and increases his or her self-respect. If only the real sense of education could be realized by each individual and carried forward in every field of human activity, the world will be so much a better place to live in.” __ Abdul Kalam.
- “The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.”__ John C. Maxwell
- “You can change all things for the better when you change yourself for the better.” __ Jim Rohn
- “Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.” __ Marian Wright Edelman.
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, don’t quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” __ Muhammad Ali
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” __ Zig Ziglar
- “There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.” __ Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” __ Leo Buscaglia
- “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.” __Will Durant.
- “Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.” __ J. Kersee
- “Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in
more light.” ― Vera Nazarian
- Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success! __ Dr. Joyce Brothers
- Each day we must strive for constant and never-ending improvement. __ Anthony Robbins
- “The philosophy of the schoolroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” __ Abraham Lincoln.