Self-love is not about just feeling good but its action thing. Don’t just feel powerful and worthy but also making choices based on your true talent, potential, and willpower.
Having the courage and belief you are cable of achieving anything in life.
Self-love is important for facing challenges and fearful obstacles in your way of growth and success. Because when you love yourself, then you feel powerful and worthy, and try to get any milestone in life without caring for cost and sacrifices.
In this post, I am going to share a list of 67 best self-love quotes. But before, let me share a list of self-love tips. These tips will help to practice self-love and take care of your life, mindset, and courage.
17 Simple Self-love Tips
1. Keep yourself healthy by eating balanced food and regular exercises
2. Make time for self-talking and meditations.
3. Plan and prioritize your life
4. Forget your mistakes and forgive yourself.
5. Treat others with kindness and respect.
6. Believe in your talent and self-worth.
7. Stop comparing yourself with others.
8. Keep the circle of happy, positive, and successful people.
9. Start your every day with positive affirmation and mindfulness.
10. Stay honest and always face the truth.
11. Work every day on personal development.
12. Accept challenges.
13. Always focus on the good.
14. Take responsibility for your life.
15. Embrace nature.
16. Make a list of your small wins and achievements.
17. Don’t let fear control your life.
67 Best Self-love Quotes
1. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
2. “The highest form of intelligence is to view yourself without judgment.” – Krishnamurti
3. “The moment you accept yourself, you become beautiful.” – Osho
4. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
5. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young
6. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
8. “It’s not your job to like me…it’s MINE!” – Byron Katie
9. “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” – Johnny Depp
10. “Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life.” – Ellen Sue Stern
11. “To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.” – Sister Mary Lauretta
12. “Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. It’s about accepting all of yourself.” – Tyra Banks
13. “I think the most important thing in life is self-love, because if you don’t have self-love, and respect for everything about your own body, your own soul, your own capsule, then how can you have an authentic relationship with anyone else?” – Shailene Woodley
14. “The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to make you be somebody else.” – E. E. Cummings
15. “Growth begins when we start to accept our own weakness.” – Jean Vanier
16. “Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Gustav Jung
17. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
18. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, cares enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
19. “To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.” – Sandra Bierig
20. “Self-love is the source of all other loves.” – Pierre Corneille
21. “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” – Stacey Charter
22. “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” – Mary Dunbar
23. “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” – Alan Cohen
24. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” – Anna Taylor
25. “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” – Dan Pearce
26. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” – John Joseph Powell
27. “Confidence is knowing who you are and not changing it a bit because of someone’s version of reality is not your reality.” – Shannon L. Alder
28. “Don’t doubt yourself, that’s what haters are for.” – Turcois Ominek
29. “Your value does not decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Les Brown
30. “It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self-love deficit.” – Earth Kitt
31. “Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.” – Dan Coppersmith
32. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
33. “A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.” – Ken Keyes
34. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
35. “Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.” – Game of Thrones
36. “So then, the relationship of self to other is the complete realization that loving yourself is impossible without loving everything defined as other than yourself.” – Alan Wilson Watts
37. “Forgiveness isn’t just the absence of anger. I think it’s also the presence of self-love when you actually begin to value yourself.” – Tara Westover
38. “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.” – Ayn Rand
39. “Once you start recognizing the truth of your story, finish the story. It happened but you’re still here, you’re still capable, powerful, you’re not your circumstance. It happened and you made it through. You’re still fully equipped with every single tool you need to fulfill your purpose.” – Steve Maraboli
40. “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” – Barbara De Angelis
41. “Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.” – André Gide
42. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
43. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
44. “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.” – Deborah Day
45. “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.” – Robert Hand
46. “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs, and habits – anything that kept me small. My judgment called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving..” – Kim McMillen
47. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
48. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski
49. If you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift that it is…an opportunity to get to know YOU, to learn how strong you really are, to depend on no one but YOU for your happiness…you will realize that a little loneliness goes a LONG way in creating a richer, deeper, more vibrant and colorful YOU.” – Mandy Hale
50. “A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.” – Joyce Brothers
51. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” – C. JoyBell C
52. “Self respect, self-worth, and self-love, all start with self. Stop looking outside of yourself for your value.” – Rob Liano
53. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and make your happiness a priority. It’s a necessity.” – Mandy Hale
54. “The journey isn’t about becoming a different person. It’s about loving who you are right now.” – Suzanne Heyn
55. “When you become your own best friend life is easier.” –
56. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” –
57. “Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.” –
58. “Whenever I am in a difficult situation where there seems to be no way out, I think about all the times I have been in such situations and say to myself, “I did it before, so I can do it again.” –
59. “There is a magnificent, beautiful, wonderful painting in front of you! It is intricate, detailed, a painstaking labor of devotion and love! The colors are like no other, they swim and leap, they trickle and embellish! And yet you choose to fixate your eyes on the small fly which has landed on it! Why do you do such a thing?” –
60. “Scarcity of self-value cannot be remedied by money, recognition, affection, attention or influence.” – Gary Zukav
61. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
62. “Be the love you never received.” – Rune Lazuli
63. “The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.” –
64. “how you love yourself is, how you teach others. to love you” –
65. “I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason.” –
66. “fall in love with your solitude” –
67. “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.” –
Learn here more; 67 Best Quotes Series.